The Bradley / Cleveland Community Services has nine board members and one alternate board member. They are city and county officials and serve an indefinite term.
- Tom Cassada (City)
- Avery Johnson (City)
- Walter Goode
- Jim Smith
- Howard Thompson
- Gary Davis
- Joe Fivas (Alternate)
- Carl Shrewsbury
- Eloise Waters
- Jackie Callaway
- Adonia Johnson
- Carl Norton
- Betty Person
- Tommie Olsson
- Sonny Hicks
- Enforcement of compliance with all conditions of the Community Services administration, Department of Labor, and the Department of Health, Education and Welfare and other applicable grant programs.
- Selection of the committees to provide liaison with the agency.
- Determination, subject to the Community Services Administration's and/or other applicable federal agencies' regulations and policies, of all fiscal and personnel controls and policies.
- The right to determination and final approval after recommendation by the administering board of all program plans, priorities, program proposals and budgets.
- Selection, appointment, removal or the replacement of the executive director.
- Final ratification upon recommendation by the executive director of appointment or replacement of all staff positions.
- Determination, subject to Community Services Administration and other applicable federal agencies' regulations and policies, the rules of procedure for the governing board.
- Selection of the officers of the governing board.