CLEVELAND, TN - The City of Cleveland, Tennessee is currently seeking proposals for preparation of the Cleveland’s Community Development Block Grant 5-Year Consolidated Plan/Action Plan and update of the Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing both of which are due to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) by May 15, 2019.
The current 2014-2018 Consolidated Plan, Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice and Citizen Participation Plan are available on the City of Cleveland’s website under Development and Engineering Services/Community Development Block Grant.
The following information contains the Request for Proposal. Your proposal and statement of qualifications will be accepted via email thru Thursday, January 10th by 3:00 p.m. EST. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
City of Cleveland 5-Year Consolidated Plan, One-Year Action Plan And Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
Scope of Services
1. Preparation and completion of an Analysis of Impediments Study to Fair Housing Choice (Al) delivered in a form satisfactory to the City of Cleveland.
2. Preparation and completion of a 5-Year Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development covering the period of July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2024 in a form satisfactory to the City of Cleveland.
3. Development of public participation plan that solicits input in diverse ways (combination of surveys, interviews, focus groups, public meetings) and the facilitation of required public meetings/hearing(s). City staff will be responsible for organization of all focus groups, public hearing/meetings for consultant. Consultant responsibility is to lead the discussion and provide information at events.
4. Ongoing technical assistance and counsel on the implementation of the Analysis of Impediments and Consolidated Plan, and to a reasonable extent technical assistance and counsel on community development and affordable housing activities, during the contract period.
5. Must meet all HUD requirements and deadlines regarding the Consolidated Plan, Action Plan and Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice.
Schedule of Work
1. Provide a timeline by month for completion of tasks (such as data research and needs assessment, identify funding priorities and hold public meetings, prepare draft 5-year ConPlan, One-year Action Plan, and updated Al, etc.)
1. Provide budget amount inclusive of all costs.
1. Approximate time period is January 21, 2019 through June 30, 2019.
1. Provide a statement of qualifications to provide these services (include relevant examples of previous work).
DOWNLOAD Request for Proposal