- Parks and Recreation Facilities
Pavilion and Stage at Greenway Park
|Other Link||Cleveland / Bradley County Greenway|
- ADA Accessible
- Bike Trail
- Nature Trail
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
The rental fee is $50 per each 3-hour increment.
You can reserve the Greenway Pavilion on our online calendar (check available dates below) or by contacting Karen Stovall at email@example.com . Requests must be made at least 5 days prior to the date you wish to rent. If reservation payment is not paid by due date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not be able to resubmit the request.
*Please be prepared for possible trash/debris at pavilions upon your arrival. Due to circumstances beyond our control, pavilions are sometimes used by non-permit holders after our maintenance crew has already cleaned in preparation for your rental. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Pavilion rental fees are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, you can request to use your payment as a credit toward another rental time (pending availability).
The City of Cleveland Parks department does not provide water (bounce houses, rides, event displays, etc).
For events 350 people or less: $100.00
For events 350 people or more: $1,000.00.
*Setup-only days for large events are $100.00.
Equipment (microphone and speakers) rental rate is $50. You must bring any other equipment needed besides a microphone and 2 speakers located at Greenway stage.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST SEVEN (7) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT.
*Stage/event rental fees refund policy - Any cancellation must be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your event to be eligible for a refund.
For all events, you will be required to sign a rental agreement before your rental date is approved. The rental agreement states the following:
1) If my event will be open the public, I agree to contact Peggy Hathcock for an event permit.
(423) 479-1913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If expected event size is more than 350 people per day, the City of Cleveland will provide an adequate number of portable toilets (standard and ADA units) for the patrons of my event.
3) I agree to provide an adequate number of trash receptacles for my event. Parks and Rec personnel will be onsite periodically to empty trash receptacles.
4) No food trucks are allowed on the grass.
5) The City of Cleveland Parks department does not provide electricity for anything other than the sound equipment on the stage. Vendors will need to bring their own generators.
6) The City of Cleveland Parks department does not provide water (for bounce houses, rides, event displays, etc). Foam machines are not allowed.
7) It is the permit holder’s responsibility to return the park to the condition it was in prior to the permitted event. This includes removal of temporary event signage. All damage evident on premises after event will be considered to have resulted from event and I agree to forfeit my $500 event permit deposit.
You can reserve The Stage on our online calendar or by contacting Karen Stovall. Please contact Karen if you have any additional questions or concerns. email@example.com
City Ordinance NO: 2015-16 states all juveniles (under 18) are NOT allowed on the Greenway between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. unless accompanied by a responsible adult.